1) Cost-effective / Affordable – As compared to the homes in the city, homes by builders in affordable. A home with a fair decent pricing in the Pune real estate market has greater options in Pirangut, and not in the city where the prices are sky high.
2) Industrially developed neighbourhood – Pirangut is closer to the IT hub of Hinjewadi and also Pirangut MIDC. This makes it a great option for the workforce of these areas.
3) Excellent connectivity – Pirangut offers excellent connectivity with Kothrud and Paud Road that makes it a preferred choice for living close to many good places near Pune.
4) Peaceful and healthy living – With a cover of greenery surrounding it and lesser traffic as compared to the city, Pirangut offers a healthier lifestyle as compared to the homes in Pune, on a daily basis.
5) Proximity to weekend destinations – One of the most favourite picnic and tourist destinations, Lavasa is in close proximity of Pirangut. Weekends become more enjoyable while staying at Pirangut.
6) Better air quality – With their location closer to nature and hills, projects in Pirangut offer a neighbourhood full of greenery and in turn better air quality.
7) Upcoming infrastructure growth – The proposed ring road circling Pune goes through Pirangut and thus ensures that the future of connectivity and growth in Pirangut is secure.
8) Appreciation of property rates – Pirangut is just 9 km. from Mumbai-Bengaluru Expressway. This means that the Pirangut property rates will see a considerable and consistent appreciation.
9) Community living experience – Since many like-minded people who look at the above benefits, buy flats in Pirangut, a friendly and secure neighbourhood is assured.
10) Experts in ‘new’ growth – Having given a new look to age-old buildings in Pune, Gokhale Constructions promises to give living in Pirangut a new face through its project. What’s more, timely possession, trustworthiness and quality assurance are synonymous with Gokhale projects.